Tuesday, April 01, 2008

15 Can Anne American Idol Wrap Up: Dolly Parton Songs

david cook: egg head
ramily: blows
castro: whatevs
carly: here you come again? that's my song, bitch--step OFF
archiletta: what? adorable and fag-a-docious.
kristy lee cook: coat of many colors hot n' superb at being average
sayesha mercado: thinks she's better than she is, and is a bad listener. don't reivnent a classic you idiot--how many times does simon have to tell someone not to do that?
michael johsn: i would bang him

i may even vote.

results live tomorrow night, yo. stay in to watch it or get a life.

ps i'm watching Hells Kitchen right now and i'm a little embarrassed. for it and me. and it. and me. signature dish: HEN IN A PUMPKIN?

WHERE IS THE FUCKING REMOTE?!

2 comments:

Del-V said...

I miss Sanjaya.

Jen said...

HEN IN A PUMPKIN
made me laugh


...where's the risotto!!!!!!!