Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Have I Told You Lately How Much I Love Chelsea Handler?

Chelsea Handler is absolutely hilarious, and gorgeous to boot. Recently, I caught a bunch of back-to-back Chelsea Lately episodes on E! and I was howling, all alone. Per usual, the remote was buried somewhere underneath takeout food containers crawling with rats and I was too fat to find it, but I soon realized that was a blessing in disguise. The worst part of Chelsea Lately is the commercial breaks. Chelsea rocks.

3 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

She's pretty good.

whipcreamy said...

I've seen her and I like her too!

Micgar said...

I like her a lot-I always liked her snarky comments when they used to do those best/worst music things. Her show is very cool, but since its a good show and lots of people like it'll be cancelled and they'll put on another "reality" show probably!