Thursday, April 27, 2006

Color My Underpants Important

Below is a sampling of the greatest coloring book ever. Perfect for ages 23 and up. Or younger, if you want to introduce your children to the dream-crushing reality of their future in the world of work which will be terrible. It's hilarious! I tried to upload the whole thing, but it's a pain in the ass because I'm not an HTML nerd and never will be. Enjoy A Coloring Book For Lawyers, author unknown, unfortunately because if I knew him, I'd kiss him on the mouth. A few times.



A COLORING BOOK FOR LAWYERS




THIS IS ME. I am a lawyer. Lawyers are important. They go to important offices and do important things. Color my underpants important.




This IS MY SUIT. Color it gray, or I will lose my job.







THIS IS MY TRAIN. It takes me to my office every day. You meet lots of interesting people on the train. Color them all gray.






THIS IS MY ELEVATOR. It takes me way up high. People who are not lawyers stand right next to me in the elevator. They are all right, but i would not want my daughter to marry one of them.




THIS IS MY DESK. It is mahogany. Important people have mahogany desks. My walls are mahogany too. I wish I were mahogany.