Saturday, November 17, 2007

Goodbye Gin & Tonic, Hello, Jameson's Irish Whiskey

Sure, large, icy Bombay Sapphire and tonics with lime got through me the sweatyhot summer of '07. But these cocktails can be dangerous. And they could have been a factor in The Biggest Black Hole of Judgement Ever Exemplified By Dude After a Second Date:

She's a Great Girl. I Had a Great Time. I Think I'll Send Her an Unsolicited Picture Phone Shot of My Aroused Man Stuff.

(YES, it was the first time I had seen it. YES, it was small. NO, I haven't deleted it. YES, it's been seen by the entire office and more)

Oh, well. I never saw that coming! Literally. Phew! Dodged a bullet. And here I thought he had potential! He graduated from a NESCAC school for crying out loud!



Sigh. What an asshole.

But I digress. There's a refreshing November chill in the air, yo. Finally. And that means it's time for some Jameson's. So, bring it. Bring. It. On.





And enjoy.

Cheers! Rather, Sláinte!

And if under the influence of this delicious caramel nectar of the gods should you ever decide to send me a dirty picture via your cellphone, decide again, won't you? Keep your junk to yourselves, yo. That is, unless I ask for it*. Thanks.





*I won't ask.

7 comments:

Not So Anonymous Alcoholic said...

I HAVE to make a comment on this post as I feel it speaks so clearly to me that it brings tears to my eyes....

The "caramel nectar of the Gods" is by far delicious. Gin & Tonics (Tanqueray, thanks) while excellent and my other go-to, haave nothing on this beautiful Irish delight.

Shall I gush more??

Del-V said...

I'm more of an Irish beer fan.

Creepy said...

Wow, even I've never done that. Thanks for the warning, I'll be sure to keep away from that stuff while out on dates.

newbluebaby said...

Powers Irish whiskey is better.

anne altman said...

i like powers too. a little more burn-y in the nose-y.

Bumpkyn said...

Hello. A 2nd dater sends a photo of his 'goods' (which weren't I saw the picture) and we are discussing drinks!! Welcome to NYC :)

yanmaneee said...

supreme hoodie
goyard handbags
supreme outlet
golden goose
goyard handbags
yeezy supply
golden goose sneakers
supreme clothing
golden goose
goyard