Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ready? Oh-Kay!

Ok, ladies! I'm talking to you out of the side of my face because this side of my face is my best side and all Sea Gals show their best sides, don't we gals? Now listen up! I'm going to do roll call! So everybody cheer if you're here! Bananahead?

Here!


Ol' Crazy Eyes?


Here!

Pissy Chick?


Here. Geez.

Toofy?

Here-ff!


Great! Now let's really cheer! Ready? Oh-Kay! Repeat after me! I said a Boom Chicka Boom!

I said a Boom chicka boom. Geez.


Um, Pissy Chick? Ok. Maybe you didn't get the memo? But cheerleaders are supposed to, like, cheer? Okay? And honestly, the only reason we've kept you around so long is because you do the best smoky eye of all the Sea Gals, but honestly? Seriously? You're fired. So, totally pack your tits and go. Leave the smoky eyeliner.

Did you just fart? Geez.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, where you do come up with this stuff!!! I love it!

newbluebaby said...

Anne researches her cheerleading moves.