Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Acronyms Created By the Absolutely Humorless

One of my colleagues in the office just asked another for an

Account Service Notification Form.

But he used the official acronym which is

ASNF.
Pronounced "asniff."
That's right:
ASS SNIFF.



Did you get me the Ass Sniff for that?

We're gonna need an Ass Sniff.

I didn't see the Ass Sniff.

Where are the Ass Sniffs?!!

WHERE IS MY ASS SNIFF?

People are finding the humor I find in this humorous. Please. I'm crying I'm laughing so hard. This IS humorous. What's not humorous about people at work, asking you, out loud, in plain English, for an ass sniff? Good grief, it's fucking ridiculous how hilarious it is.

4 comments:

Some Guy said...

People who don't find this humorous have no souls.

Just Dave said...

Ans people say insurance is no fun. Humbug.

Micgar said...

As if! You don't have my ASNF!

Sans Pantaloons said...

Does the form come in different colors? Say, pink or brown...