Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Doodle Classic from the Archives

Doodle, NYC
circa 2000

Also worth noting: my classic television set, which at the time a boyfriend found it in the garbage on the street, was still a desirable item. True story. He had a friend repair it free of charge, and then gave it me for my birthday. Not because I wanted a TV, of course, but because he hated my TV. But I'm all for recycling. 

The predictable part of the story is the TV is still here (thank goodness, what a piece of shit the tiny one was) the boyfriend is long gone (thank goodness, what a piece of shit the tiny one was---kidding). And word has it that he's got like a wife, a kid, 55 flat screen plasmas and two houses and a yacht and stuff. 

Boo! I want stuff!

Whatevs. I still got this free TV, yo. Plus, the ex might have a lot of sweet toys now, but I bet he still occasionally doesn't wash his hands after he takes a poop. Seriously. Seriously? Seriously! He did that once. And he wasn't camping. File that under: Somebody Else's Problem Now, please. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this!

Some Guy said...

That is one cute Doodle-bear.

Word verification: cable

Micgar said...

That's a cute kittie! Peek a boo!

Micgar said...

guys that don't wash their hands after even just entering a public mens room to check the perfection of their reflections are totally gross assholes! disease spreaders!