Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Two Can Anne Advice

If you don't want to feel like your ex-boyfriend (with whom you split amicably) is following you at less than 3 paces every second of your 10 hour day, so close behind that with just one misstep, you'd feel his breath on the back of your neck, then I do not, I repeat, NOT recommend that you use the shaving cream he left behind in the linen closet to shave your pits tomorrow morning.

Very unsettling. Double that advice if your ex-boyfriend is under house arrest. 

4 comments:

Identity Crisis said...

Good Advice.

Sans Pantaloons said...

The Pit and the Pursuit.

bernthis said...

okay, now you have to tell us? Under house arrest for what? LOL

I agree. I love, love the scent of a man but it is so heartbreaking when you split and you can still smell him on the t-shirt he left at your place. It kills me.

Just Dave said...

Same thing for the L'Air du Temps your ex girlfriend left behind. Besides it being just wrong.