Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Overheard on Lexington Avenue

As your average, young, "We're on our way home from Home Depot" couple passed by me on the sidewalk, I heard the following piece of a heated, loud, and clear convo already in progress:


He: Yes you did!
She: No I didn't!
He: Yes you DID!
She: No I didn't! I did NOT say I sucked his dick!
He: Yes you did!
She: No I DIDN'T! I did NOT say the words, I sucked his dick!
He: Yes you did!
She: No I didn't!



Oh, my. Now, she might not have sucked his dick, but there's a good chance she licked it a little. Either way, I pitied them both, as this is a fight with no winners. Best case scenario is that she forever feels misunderstood, and he forever sees another dude's dick in her mouth. The end. 


6 comments:

Del-V said...

That's too funny.

teri said...

I would NOT want to be heard on any street, having that conversation. WOW, how embarrasing but funny for you.

Primordial Dork said...

Top Douchebag Requirement for Girl of Douche Dreams:

Woman whose mouth has never known peen, but intuitively knows how to expertly hoover the right (=douche)peen when said douche deems that time hoover time.

anne altman said...

yep.
sigh.

Micgar said...

Anne-you hear the best conversations! Whatta ya have super-tuned ears or something?!

anne altman said...

yep.
sigh.