Friday, February 23, 2007

You Can't Stop: It's Like "Chips"

Tonight I went to the Upright Citizen's Brigade Theater to see Video Gaga, hosted by Ms. Sara Schaefer, which premiered [It's Like] Chips, a rap video starring the one and only CKC aka Carolyn Castiglia, and Matt Sears, and Ann Carr, among others. It was outstanding!

Here's Ms. CKC introducing the video with some freestyle, accompanied by Shockwave

And here is Mr. Paul Case, Ms. CKC, me and Matt Sears:

and finally,

a picture of me and Mr. Matt Sears, re-enacting a groping incident that happened a few years ago to me on my very own block. Did I mention that today, February 23 is Matt Sears' birthday? Well, this was his gratuitous birthday grope! Happy Birthday, Matt! You and my blog, Two Can Anne share the same damn birthday! Happy Damn Birthday!



6 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Matt Sears!

Nina Paley said...

That groping picture is hilarious.

Sounds like a great show, wish I coulda seen it. Will they be doing it again?

matt said...

Thanks!
Does this mean that your blog is going to grope me? Or are you going to re-enact that time some dude ran across the street to punch me in the face?

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday, Matt Sears! Happy Birthday, Two Can Anne! Happy Birthday, Chips Video!

anne altman said...

yes click on sara schaefer.com, for more details on video gaga at UCB.

"chips" will soon be on youtube, yes, kids?

Valerie said...

perv!