Friday, September 21, 2007

Have I Told You Lately How Much I Love Joy Behar?


I don't watch the View for a few reasons:


  1. I have a job-type thingie

  2. I don't have a Tivo doodad

  3. Elisabeth Hasselbeck makes me want to crawl into the t.v. and punch her in the grill piece.

However, I'm quite enjoying Larry King's interview with Joy Behar on this fine Friday night. (loser) I knew I liked Joy simply for being a brassy, female comic and down-to-earth broad, but after this interview, I realize that now I love her. We'd be great friends. In fact, I'm sure she's reading this right now and agrees. Oh, and she's got a new book out called, "When You Need a Lift." I'd buy it, but I'd rather read it in Barnes and Noble. I'm really in a purging mood and don't need another thing collecting dust on my coffee table. Joy would totally understand.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm with ya on #1 & #3!!

ps
I highly recommend
the tivo doo dad

but not for recording the view..

other stuff...

=)

whipcreamy said...

i just got the tvo doo dad and it is called dvr. it makes you not have to plan your life aruond tv....but you actually end up watching more...so , i dunno.