Monday, November 24, 2008

All I Need is Cha Cha Love and This Remote Control and This Paddle Game


I went to see the Moonlighters at Cha Cha's Crabby Hour at her House of Ill Repute on Saturday night, and let me tell you something: Not only were the Moonlighters amazing, but I'm hot. Why? Because one of Cha Cha's hot, hot, hot, hats on sale (for an incredible $20) happened to be in a random midget pinhead size, and therefore, it fit me! And sure, I'm gorgeous, totally? But I'm nothing without Cha Cha. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Photos to prove it en route.

Smooches.

7 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

I think cured and hot.

anne altman said...

we may have spoken too soon.

my hangover tells another story.

ouchers.

Sans Pantaloons said...

Oh dear!
I hope not...

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, photo booth shots need to be posted, or at least sent to me - I paid $8 for them! & it's the only way I can really remember that we were at the Lakeside Lounge afterwards... SpongeBob CellPhone R.I.P.

anne altman said...

consider them posted. . .

Anonymous said...

I like that last picture of Anne telling the world to fuck off but in a friendly, drunk sort of way.

anne altman said...

sounds about right, teri. thank you.