Friday, November 07, 2008

TWO CAN ANNE'S 21 Day Triathlon: Day 5 is a Bitch

Ok. So far so good I guess with the exercise as opposed to sitting still project. Last night I skipped Qi Gong in favor of bedtime, blew off yoga, and instead of 15 minutes of snowboarding, I did a whopping 45 minutes while I caught up on 3 episodes of Little Britain USA (including the finale). The bad news is that 4 days in (Day 5 not completed yet) I'm still out of shape. Blick. Slow and steady wins the race, yo. That's what ye olde tortoise tells me. In the meantime, keep your clothes on.

The good news is that Little Britain is brilliant. And a perfect way to kill time while one must move around as opposed to sitting. Bravo, dudes. Bravo! If you don't have HBO, rent Little Britain (and the new Little Britain USA) from Netflix. Better yet, buy it for someone you love even if that's yourself---it'd make a great addition to your personal Ha-Ha Library, don't you think? You can shop directly from the delightful green Amazon.com widget in my sidebar I've happily provided for you. It's got other quality gift ideas just in time for the holidays. Life is short and boring and terrible at times and this is hysterical. You deserve this. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Sans Pantaloons said...

Moon stuff...