Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dear Yankees

We Red Sox fans can't stand you, and your fans, well, don't even get me started. They're simply intolerable. That said, you will be sorely misssed tonight at Fenway. The Indians are just too nice to hate. I mean, they're from Cleveland for cryin' out loud. But I love to hate you, and I know the feeling is mutual. So, in closing, I'm sorry that you sucked too bad to be playing baseball with us in the post-season, because man, it's really fun. But whaddayagonnado?

Go Sox,

Anne

6 comments:

glittermom said...

IF we have to lose I'd rather lose to you then the Yankees..

Peter Matthes said...

Wow!

Did you hear the sound that the 11th inning three-run HR ball made when it hit the green Volvo sign?

Ouch!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Amen sister.

glittermom said...

Well, we're even now....May the best man win....

Moderator said...

I hate to say it, but I wanted the Yankees to beat Cleveland, because Boston Vs. NY always makes for great entertainment.

anne altman said...

me too. and things are heating up now...does anyone want rockies/indians? no.

sox need to get their shit together and if they do, rockies will be tough to beat...