Tuesday, October 02, 2007

What the F Do You Mean You Have No Southwest Chicken Salad?

Many of you who frequent this blog know about my exciting life, and my new penchant for the new Southwest Chicken Salad at McDonald's.

Well, put on your disappointment hats and get ready to sulk:

I just went to the fanciest McDonald's in town--which happens to be right next to my office-- and "features a doorman, marble tables, chandeliers, a private dining room with wait staff and silverware, and live music played on a baby grand piano..." BUT DOESN'T CARRY THE SOUTHWEST CHICKEN SALAD ANYMORE!

What?

WHAT?

I walked in here for WHAT!?!

The Asian Chicken salad? I don't think so. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

Apparently when something new comes around, it hits this location first (so said the nice lady behind the counter who felt my pain), and the thing that hit is the new Monopoly Whatevers. How do they erase a best-selling salad for the new Monopoly Whatevers?!?! I mean, she told me that the Bacon Ranch never sells. Why didn't they erase that noise?

I just don't understand. What a crappy Asian Chicken Salad I just had. Blick.

3 comments:

Del-V said...

They did the same thing to McRib.

glittermom said...

Sorry about your lose...Just like a good man...you find em , then there gone...

Roman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.