Sunday, October 07, 2007

Weird Wedding Photos Part MMMSKANKYXXX

Does anyone smell something? I smell something. PU!
The smell-0-meter is totally off the charts with this weird wedding photo, people. Oh, Pamela. Pammy! What the hell is wrong with you? You have big boobies, men think you're gorgeous, you're rich, you have wicked big boobies, you're one marriage away from being Christie Brinkley and you have seriously big boobs. Minus the Uptown Girl provenance of course, and plus the Wrong Side-of-the-Tracks smelly-elly-elly-ness and the wicked big boobs. Why are you marrying at all? Why not let a special dude or two squeeze and suck on your boobies without all the hassle of paperwork and tabloid mania? Heck, at least when Christie decided to marry men who wanted to play with her boobies at least they looked liked they showered once in awhile. Okay, ok: Billy Joel's had his share of benders, but he appeared as if he may had taken a soapy sponge to his person! Once! In awhile!
First you're Mrs. Tommy Lee, Mrs. Kid Rock, and now this skank? Rick Saloman? Frankly? Pammy? It's gross. And I'm a little uncomfortable with the fact that thanks to you and Tommy Lee, I know what your boobies and your bing bang and your hoo hah look like. And you happen to have married someone whom, thanks to Paris Hilton, I now know what his boobies, bing bang and hoo ha look like. So, that means basically is that I'm not only thinking about the fact that you two are boning, all the time, I know exactly what those parts look like in action, and well, I...I...I...can't be thinking about this kind of shit whenever I see you in the tabloids! That's just mean and smelly. To me! And everyone else whom doesn't want to be
  • in that room
  • on that boat
  • on that airplane
  • in that parking lot
  • in that tanning booth
  • in that jacuzzi
  • in that bounce castle
  • _____________
  • _____________
  • _____________

with you when you're doing it! NOW PUT THAT SHIT AWAY PLEASE!

1 comment:

Special K said...

A-fuckin-men!!!