Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wow, Greenberg is Blowin' Up!

Remember Greenberg, from calamari and celebrity sightings galore? Well, apparently the Drew Barrymore Collective (fansite) is irate! And they're fighting amongst themselves about the validity of Greenberg's (unflattering) story featuring their muse. I don't know what the big deal is about a broad, celeb or not, allegedly doing a line of coke in a men's bathroom, who cares? Sniff it if you've got it, I say. I'm not one to judge. But isn't this information superhighway stuff fascinating? People are hating on Greenberg! Anyway, if there's one thing I know about Greenberg, the kid doesn't fabricate. He steals calamari destined for other diners and eats it in the bathroom sink, but he owns up to it. Eventually.

4 comments:

newbluebaby said...

No it's 100% true.

Drew Barrymore was in the men's room because she has a penis.

Rebecca said...

I think "paulwood" said it all with:

"Who do we trust most, a blogger on the internet .... or Drew?"

Rebecca said...

PS. Frankly I am not surprised after 25 years of observing human nature.

anne altman said...

someone on there refers to me as a "celebrity blogger."

awwwww!

--blushes--


i'm not worthy!