Monday, March 03, 2008

I'm Funny

Sometimes (a lot of times) I have to be reminded of my best material. See, I'm throwing this stuff out left and right, and I don't always remember the gems. Someone I work with just told me about this beauty I produced a few weeks ago--and I have no recollection of saying it--but it sounds like me, alright, and I'm so glad that I did. And proud! I've been laughing for twenty minutes. To myself. About myself. Out loud. Oh, me! You're always me!


GUY IN OFFICE WITH GIRLFRIEND WHO HATES ME:
Anne, what should I get my girlfriend for her birthday?
ANNE:
Um, I dunno, why don't you fart in her face?






*Apparently there were sound effects accompanying this joke but I think it stands on its own.

4 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

Funny, but not far from the truth.

Micgar said...

Yeah and eat some eggs, with cheese, and a little steamed broccoli beforehand, she'll like that.

Just Dave said...

Harvey Nichols, eh? I wonder if they also carry L'Air du Flatulence.

Moderator said...

This would make a great play.