Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Time Fo' Mo' Wendy Ho

Sure, it's a month after Valentine's Day, but not a minute too late to view my amazing hottie friend Wendy's latest creation, "Cupid You're So Stoopit" with the ever-lovin' and silly John. F. O'Donnell. These two are gf / bf in real life and man, they're way too cute for words. Normally, I'd hate them for being "that kind of couple" but they're much too likeable. I suppose this is the part where I'm supposed to warn you that this vid might not be safe for work, but you realize that my entire blog isn't safe for work unless you're working on getting yourself fired, and well, that's happened to me a few times, so my apologies in advance.




Make sure you check out "Bitch, I Stole Your Purse" next if ya ain't seen it yet or nothin' cause it's hilarious too.

6 comments:

James Hutchinson said...

Worse than slavery; love it.

Wendy Ho said...

gurrrrl. i broke up with that little shit on march 17th. happy st. stoopit's day!

anne altman said...

WHAT????????

hahahahaha oh no.

oh no!

guuuuuuurl. we can say you WERE a cute couple can't we?

Wendy Ho said...

well I'm still cute..he look like a tweenager stuck in the awkward phaze...just bein realz

anne altman said...

i'd say you're always more than cute, ho. you looktid HOT last time i seen you, yo.

Micgar said...

Damn that song rocked! She can rap too!