Thursday, March 27, 2008

Scenes From a Life

This is a subway advertisement for Mega 97.9 promoting their new contest. I'm told that "vacimillon" translates loosely into "Play around for a million dollars."
It makes my eyes bleed.
One man has cash in his ears, one man cash in his mouth, and I have blood in my eyes.

Who has bloody eyes? I do.


Last night I attended my first ever Fantasy Baseball League Draft Night. As you can see, the only difference between Fantasy Baseball League Draft Night and an average day at the office in the field of insurance (bloated white married men working with spreadsheets) is the beer.

Beer good.

2 comments:

Just Dave said...

If not for the beer, this would be as exciting as watching paint dry.

Unknown said...

I am addicted to fantasy baseball..currently I am playing in NINE..count em NINE leagues..

Its a sickness Anne..be very careful :)