Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stuff White People Like


This blog Stuff White People Like is hilarious. It's even more hilarious if you're a white person and a black person sends it you--and then asks you in disbelief, "Anne, is this true?" and you say yes, and she doesn't believe you.


She: "White people really like that crap?"


Me: "Um...yeah. We do."


She: "What? You're lying."


Me: "I know. I wish I was lying. Man, do white people love shorts or what?"


She: "Yeah. Please. It's gotta stop."


5 comments:

Sans Pantaloons said...

I thought it was matching seagull shit.

Moderator said...

I saw this site. It's perfect.

Micgar said...

Ha ha I have always wondered about the shorts in cold weather thing, and well, this site laid out the reason for the this phenomena.
That is one funny site!

Scott Armstrong said...

At Mission Bar last night a geeky couple were wearing matching North Face jackets. And so was my friend Pam - yes, the exact same model.

Elizabeth said...

i can't believe how perfect these observations are. have you read the one on irony? my god, it's incredible.