Monday, November 27, 2006

Kid Rock and Pam Anderson D-I-V-O-R-C-E???

The gays are going to rescind their requests to marry if we keep this shit up. I THOUGHT THEY WERE IN LOVE! I THOUGHT IT WAS "UNTIL DEATH DO US PART" (OR "UNTIL EITHER OF US MEETS ANOTHER CELEBRITY SKANK WE FEEL LIKE BANGING INSTEAD" ?!) How can we exclude the gays properly from society if marriage is something they don't want in the first place? It's like the death penalty for a suicide bomber. People need to get more creative.

I can't wait to get married so I can get a divorce. I'm pretty much chomping at the bit about it. All my gay friends will be there. Except I'm going to reverse things by celebrating the divorce bombed out of my tits on a yacht. Yes, I will be wearing white bikini and Cap'n Twat hat. So will Doodle. Duh.

1 comment:

Just Dave said...

I really thought these two were made for each other. They are both so scuzzy and one short step away from the double-wide. Oh, well, this will give Howard Stern something to talk about for a while.