Friday, November 17, 2006

Phoul Photo Phor Phriday


Oversexed? Horny? Jump into this sack and the only thing you'll feel like banging is your head against the wall until you're blind and shielded from the horrible sight of this bedding. I believe this style is called "Kill Yourself Country" and it's guaranteed--or your money back-- to kill your sex life. Go ahead, and enjoy a full-night's sleep!

Patchwork Quilt
Add a touch of country sunshine to any bedroom with this warm and colorful patchwork quilt made in a dramatic floral and geometric design. Matching shams available. Imported in 100% cotton with polyester/cotton back. Machine wash and dry.
Quilt Sizes: Twin Quilt - 68" x 86", Full/Queen Quilt - 86" x 86", King Quilt - 100" x 90" and Standard Sham - 26" x 20".
Patchwork Quilt
- Full/Queen QuiltItem 34490 $39.99. Order yours here.

3 comments:

Bumpkyn said...

I'm impressed with how clean the bedroom is. I didn't even notice the quilt.
Do you think I can get that person to come clean my house?

piglet said...

I don't know. It worked pretty well for that family of two dozen you posted a while back. They even seem to have made frocks out of it.

Or were those the curtains?

Carolyn said...

I made that by hand, you bitch.