Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Pick n' Choose

You can only have sex with one person for the rest of your life. That person is

  1. Clay Aiken
  2. Star Jones

Tall or short?

Fat ass or fat gut?

Stringy hair or ruthless afro?

Spindle fingers or potato fingers?

Big nose or big teeth?

People call you the following behind your back (choose 1):

  1. annoying
  2. cheap
  3. hideous
  4. dumb

Tough choices you don't get to make in real life. But at Two Can Anne, you can be who you want to be. Enjoy your new life.

4 comments:

Nina Paley said...

I think people already call me annoying, cheap and hideous. But not dumb. That is my great achievement in life: not being perceived as dumb.

Peter said...

You're cruel.

I'll go mouth-jobs from Clay for as many months as it takes until I'm legally entitled to 1.5 mill--then I'm out.

Otherwise I'll just use my mattress.

newbluebaby said...

My head just exploded.

Elizabeth said...

ruthless afros!