Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Yay, Emmitt Smith!




Congratulations to Emmitt Smith, 2006 Dancing with the Stars Champion! I love Emmitt! And I love guys who love to dance. Even if they suck. Which Emmitt did not. Smooth moves, fast feet, large, in charge (not really, more like Cheryl his dancing partner was in charge), always in control. He was fun to watch. That Mario Lopez may have more natural talent, but he bugs me. He looks annoying. I wanted to poke his dimples through his face. He can't possibly be as good a guy as Emmitt, I mean, come on. What shit show was he on anyway, Saved by the Bell or whatevs?

Anyway, yay, Emmitt!

I realize this post makes me sounds like an old lady, but I like that Dancing with the Stars program on television. First I watch that, then I eat my soup, and then I watch my stories. Then I soak my teeth. Then I go to bed. Then I get up early and read. Then I get my teeth and make some toast.

6 comments:

Some Guy said...

How dare you cast aspersions on a fine television program like Saved By The Bell. Have you no shame?

anne altman said...

no.

Elizabeth said...

Mario Lopez was caught cheating on his wife of 3 weeks. If I recall correctly, said cheating occurred on the honeymoon. Gross. He would not have done that to Jessie. I guess the insecurities stemming from playing second fiddle to Zack all those years continue to rear their ugly heads.

newbluebaby said...

Liz is right, he's a scumbag. I never watch Dancing With The Stars. Do they swing dance? Because I can swing baby.

Valerie said...

dem are fightin words. No one talks about my Mario like that, NO ONE!!!

Liar, cheater, that's my perfect man!

Anonymous said...

off white outlet
supreme clothing
nike dunks
hermes sale online
kyrie 6 shoes