Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Anne's in Love with Philadelphia: A Few Things



  1. Philadelphia loved my hair. The first heatwave of the season was kicked off in Philly, and my 'do looked amazing. In fact, even in the humidity, I'd go as far as saying that I was the hottest single broad in Philadelphia last weekend. Did I say that? Yeah. I said it.

  2. Philadelphia however, did not love my camera, and it died after a long battle with whatevs on Saturday night, never to revive, not even when I licked the battery. Thankfully, I got some nice pictures in before its death, but now I'm in the market for a new camera again. Feel free to purchase this one for me.

  3. What else do you want to know? Well, I stayed here. Ate here, here, and here. Drank champagne and Campari here. Saw the most amazing art collection I've ever seen in my life here. Saw the world's largest colon and bevy of creepy babies and things in jars here. Also watched this on a huge wall in one of the most fantastic apartments I've ever seen, its lofty living room once the basketball court of the now defunct St. Paul's Catholic School.

4 comments:

newbluebaby said...

Told you it was cool.

NewBlue right again!!!!


*trumpets*

Teri said...

I'm glad you liked my city, Anne.

Del-V said...

You skipped Geno's and Pat's? What kind of Philly tourist are you?

anne altman said...

too hot for for cheesesteaks.

next time.