Thursday, December 14, 2006

Did Someone Say Bugs? In Your Bed?

Here's a great article on the December 12th cover of the Village Voice, and the author is Mara Altman! (No relation). Here's also a great slide show that accompanies the article, which depicts what my apartment looks like these days. And the bug guy featured in the article, Jeff Eisenberg, is the best in NYC, the top bed bug eraser goin'. The expert whom I still may need to consult with, should my imagination run wild again. Or, should the bugs decide to show themselves. SHOW YOURSELVES, BUGS! Let's just say that Jeff is probably constructing another story on a Hamptons mansion as I type this thanks to ol' cimex lectularius.

2 comments:

newbluebaby said...

OK. Now I'm buggin. You've freaked me out. Congrats.

anne altman said...

too late.