Wednesday, December 13, 2006

All I Want For Christmas Is The Time Life Soft Rock Collection

And for someone to explain to me the difference between Extra! and Access Hollywood. Are they not the same show? They look like the same show. They're on the same station, NBC, and they're on back to back. And if they are the same show, then why do they have different names? And if they're not the very same show, then why do they "cover" the exact same stories? And if they are the same show, then why do I watch them? And if they aren't the same show, then why am I still talking about this, and why hasn't someone thrown a rock at my head by now? Or stopped reading this? And if someone hasn't thrown a rock at my head right now and/or stopped reading this, why haven't I thrown a rock at my own head or thrown my own head into a rock? There is a perfectly nice large rock right here on my desk, good for throwing.

I've got to go.

PS Don't forget: TimeLife Soft Rock Collection DVD Box Set. Thanks.

5 comments:

Nina Paley said...

What good would throwing a collection of soft rocks at your head do?

Creepy said...

The difference: coked up pervert Pat O'Brien is the host of one.

Teri said...

Entertainment Tonight/Insider

Access Hollywood/Extra

same type of shows but on different channels.

I have this same question, Anne. I haven't gotten a good answer yet though.

matt said...

And then there's ET on MTV and ET on VH1.

Just Dave said...

The name is unimportant. They only have two stories: TomKat and Brangelina, with a rare sortie between Brtiney's dimpled thighs.