Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Doodle's a Masshole

For the next hour, anyway. This morning I stuffed her in a bag and stuffed that bag on a plane and voila, here we are in Beantown. My mother picked up us from the airport and this afternoon we've been busy with mall-related activities including--but not limited to--Marshalls, the eye glasses place, Whole Foods, and the gas station. Neither Doodle or I really found anything good at Marhshall's though I may be fighting for ownership of a pair of boots my mother bought.

Anyhoodle, we're off to Vermont tonight for a week of Yuletide Whatevs. Most of you will be off to your destinations in the next few days as well, and I wish you the merry-erriest! I had some lovely photos to post of Doodle last night but my computer was acting like an a-hole. Like a lot of people in the airport this morning. Hey dude, just because you have an easy to reach carry on, and the plane isn't full, and your time is more valuable than everyone else's, it doesn't mean that you can rush to the front of the plane as soon as it stops, like you're gonna get off first, because you're not. You're a tool. See you in baggage claim.

7 comments:

Just Dave said...

Thanks, Anne. Hope you, Doodle and the rest of the extended Altmans have a fun holiday. Don't get snowed in like I am right now - 2 feet already on the ground and still coming down.

Sloth said...

Why does it suddenly become a mass rush to get off the plane.
And why do people croud around the baggage carosel as if, if they don't grab their luggage on the first time around then it will dissapear never to be seen from again.

newbluebaby said...

Well, one time I put my baby brother on the carosel and... well... Mom still lights a candle for him every Christmas. He would have been 27 this year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Mel said...

Happy holidays Doodle and Anne!

Fargrave said...

Happy Holidays D & A! Rock on!

meva said...

Merry, merrier and merriest is the wish I wish for Anne and Doodle and one and all.

Melly` said...

Merry Christmas Anne and Doodle.