Wednesday, December 13, 2006

How Many Pounds Did I Lose In Tears?

Bawling my eyes out watching NBC's The Biggest Loser Finale tonight? Talk about the biggest loser. What do I give a shit if these people changed their lives for the better by eating healthier, getting in shape, and shrinking their waistlines? What has that done for me? What do I get out of it except puffy eyes? Zippo. Goose Egg. Nada. Is the winner going to share any of that 250K with me? Sure, they're shedding pounds, but are they shedding tears for me? Exactly. So whatevs. Good grief.

Awwww, snap. Dee and Me. Photographer: very nice guy whose name escapes me because that's champagne in my hand. DeeAnne's birthday, 12/5/06. Remind me next time and say "Anne, don't do that face where you do that thing."

2 comments:

newbluebaby said...

Nice suit.

matt said...

You're dancing the same way that Jamie Foxx does.

Pop dat collar!