Friday, December 15, 2006

S-S-S-S-S-Sex Tips For The Curious

Get on top, be on the bottom, put a donut on your ding dong; there's all kinds of stuff to try out there.

Or in this case, avoid:

"A 12th century Sikh text, the Koke Shastra, warns men against: 'Redheads. Any girl named after a mountain, a tree, a river or a bird...Any girl with inverted nipples, a beard, uneven breasts, flap ears, spindle legs...Girls whose big toes are disproportionately small. Girls who make the ground shake when they walk past.' "

Sounds reasonable to me.

7 comments:

Just Dave said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Just Dave said...

I guess that's why I never had any luck with my first girlfriend, a redhead named Everest Mockingbird Ganges. Who knew?

anne altman said...

yeah, but did she have flappy ears?

Just Dave said...

Like Dumbo.

Creepy said...

You're a freaking virgin Altman, who are you to give us sexual advice?

Just Dave said...

I guess I'm just old-fashioned. I just prefer a quiet night at home when we dress up in the werewolf suits and throw live frogs at each other.

jasonbob said...

jordan shoes
air jordans
off white x nike
balenciaga
golden goose
supreme clothing
supreme shirt
moncler coat
ferragamo belt
golden gooses sneakers
xiaofang20191229