Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mr. Telephone Man

Dear Mr. Telephone Man,

So nice to have you install the new telephone yesterday. Why? Well, because you're obviously a fantastic technician. Oh, and because I think you're smokin' hot. Plus, you just seem like a really nice person. Thankfully, there was a problem with my phone and you came back today. It could have easily been the other guy, but it was you. Terrific. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out where to stalk you as of yet, but I did manage to jot down the name on your building pass sticker. I expect a lot of problems with this phone. See you later!

Sincerely,

Anne

12 comments:

suzanne said...

You are the funniest person ever.
Seriously. You just forced me to sign up for Blogger to tell you this. (BTW-I was your stalker who write aboout you on my blog).

anne altman said...

oh suzanne. i bet you tell all the bitter girls this. i'll accept your compliment regardless, though!

newbluebaby said...

No wonder I keep getting a busy signal. You're BUSY with the phone guy!

Chris Battle said...

newblue- When you dial your Annie's number, you get a click every time?

Some Guy said...

Girl, it's about time you had some luck in the man department. My fingers remain crossed...

Valerie said...

See if he has a younger brother while you're at it. :D

anne altman said...

oh, bobby, bobby brown. his ears have been burning all week.

val you wanna date a high schooler?

Creepy said...

Does he have a male cat for Doodle? (Or female -- not that there's anything wrong with that.)

anne altman said...

doodle isn't interested in a relationship. she hates people. and animals. she kills the smaller ones and ignores the bigger ones. though, she loves places, and is non committal about minerals i suppose.

newbluebaby said...

At least she returns my messages.

whipcreamy said...

that's not true. doodle loves fish.

Creepy said...

Who said anything about a relationship for Doodle -- I was talking about a tawdry roll in the catnip. Surely she must get that itch from time to time.