Monday, September 25, 2006

The Dr. Phil House Was Rough Today

Doodle, 9/25/06
Doodle was disgusted with the behavior of these two blobs in front of their kids. I was just tired of looking at the dude's jean shorts, white socks, and white sneaks. There is something about those acidy washed, hemmed a few inches just above the knee, practical denim shorts on men that makes me very angry. And violent.

Plus, the close-up personal web diary of the wife who has been cheating on her husband is gross because she's a slobbering, hyper-ventilating, red-eyed, boogery mess, a la Blair Witch Project. (See for yourself, here).Since half of Dr. Phil is commercials and previews for upcoming scenes, they kept replaying it to our chagrin. Doodle was like, "Shut the fuck up, already!" Bleeccchh.

Construction across the avenues for a brand new view-blocking and unaffordable highrise (yay!) is irritating; add that to the piano "playing" by my upstairs neighbor's kid who's got all kinds of problems, and yours truly is truly stressed out. Time for Cable On-Demand Exercise television. Hula or belly dancing today?

3 comments:

newbluebaby said...

Hula. But take off that Tiki patch first!!!!

anne altman said...

i went with Sumo III.

Mel said...

Dr Phil is satan. I refuse to watch him, he may send waves of evil into my TV and make me into a zombie.

I am not paraniod. much.