Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What I'm Reading Right Now

The Tender Bar, A Memoir, by J.R. Moehringer.

What's awesome about this is that my neighbor is a big big deal fashion homo, he's got a lot of money, and he often throws perfectly great things away in the recycling room. I had wanted to read this book for a year but never got around to getting it for myself and voila: there it was last week, atop a pile of other crap he didn't want in his life anymore. Like what, you ask? Oh, a huge set of kitchen linens from Bergdorf Goodman that I'm going to sell the shit out of on eBay.

Me? An urchin? Perhaps. Oh, like he's not. I'm sure he poached the 1/2 broken toaster I put in there last night.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I really loved that book. It was touching and hilarious all at once. I hope you enjoy it!