Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Even Though The Good Will Not Inherit the Earth

I like to live my life via the following mantra:

Be good,
Be kind,
Peace you find
I haven't exactly found peace as in the peace-on-earth kind of peace, but I do have peace of mind. Peace of mind that I'm not an a-hole. Sure, I'll talk shit about you if you're a two-faced, lying, phony beeyotch, but I'll feel slightly bad if you hear me and weren't prepared for the truth. Because I treat others like I'd like to be treated*. Even if they treat me like crap, I'm still nice. Like the time I was eyebrow raped at the Korean Nail Salon on 56th Street and to add insult to injury I was overcharged: I not only thanked her but tipped her. This is problematic, I realize, but again, peace of mind. If not peace of eyebrows.
*what I wouldn't give for Doodle to clean and press my suit and kick me out the door with a pep talk before pounding the pavement...

2 comments:

newbluebaby said...

It's your hot eyebrows. They're asking for it.

They're all asking for it!

Creepy said...

I think when it comes to eyebrows "no" actually does mean "yes."

Screw getting a job and working for someone else, I've got an idea fer ya: make an instructional video on how to toilet train your cat. I'd sure as hell pay for that. It would be cheaper than what I've paid to have my furniture cleaned for failing to successfully training mine.