Sunday, September 24, 2006

It's Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!


Time for football, football, football!

Who do we like? The Patriots? The Bills? The Eagles? The Jets? The Giants? Or do we not give a shit? My allegiance is most likely centered around Tom Brady and his Patriots, even though he's banging Bridget Monyahan and everything' so goddamned perfect with them. Then again, I do enjoy watching the Bills, and it's fun to watch Western New Yorkers get all excited about the prospect of winning football games; they're like the Red Sox fans of the NFL. Their "Let's Go Buffalo" song and their chicken wings taking the sting out of things when they go sour.

ESPN is showing a horrible show about idiots shooting deer. Nice football pre-show. I may need to watch this VHS of Rudy to get in the mood.

4 comments:

Teri said...

Go EAGLES!

Mel said...

ummm football? Do they use a puck? A bat? I suck at sports. *sigh*

Just Dave said...

My deepest apologies for what my Broncos are going to do to your Patriots tonight (not really-I love watching Tom Brady cry).

anne altman said...

wow, your team did make my tom cry. doodle's a bills fan, she could give a shit about new england.