Thursday, September 28, 2006

What's Up With Me, You Ask?

Well, the majority of today was spent listing things I own --but don't want to own anymore-- on eBay. So far, so good. I've got 3 people "watching" this one thing, and nobody watching the other two. Yet. Right now I'm trying to type up a clever description of this "buttery soft" black leather jacket I need not to have anymore. I figure the clever-er it is, the more action it will get on the "circuit." The story about the jacket is inherently interesting, as I bought it impulsively for a stupid friggin' date I had with a gross guy. Let that be a lesson to all of you contemplating buying leather jackets impulsively for stupid friggin' dates with gross guys.It won't work with you and the gross guy, and more importantly, it won't work between you and the jacket. You'll find yourself on Match.com and eBay in no time.

3 comments:

Creepy said...

Have you listed your soul yet? I'd be interested in bidding on that item.

anne altman said...

i'm holding out on the soul one. you might not have to bid, i'm thinking of listing it as a Buy It Now" option

Creepy said...

Awesome, keep us posted.