Saturday, September 23, 2006

Stop the Car I Have To Barf


It's Doodle Time.

Here are a few pictures of Doodle on our way home from Vermont. She doesn't mind the airplane, but cars make her nauseated, especially if she knows we're going from Vermont to New York, and not the other way around. She knows when her vacation is over, and she gets herself all worked up.

Here she is minutes after we pulled out of the driveway, meowing and freaking out. She eventually barfed a few miles from here, and then took a squat to piss in my sister's book bag. Then she barfed again. She did everything but blow her ass out.

Pre-Explosions:

Post-Explosions:

Needless to say, she was calm on the flight. Look at her there, snuggled in my sweatshirt. I donated it to her and because I did, I endured an unpleasantly chilly meal at an overly air conditioned Taco Bell. You can't enjoy the Enchirito properly when you're goosebumpin'. Boy, do I love her or what?

3 comments:

Teri said...

does she not like the pet carriers?

anne altman said...

we had to take her out of the carrier b/c she barfed in it. twice.eventually she gets back in, with a clean towel.

Teri said...

wow, who knew she was so sensitive and frail?