Sunday, September 24, 2006

What Can You Get in Atlantic City Other Than Crabs?

  1. Plastic Shoes
  2. Stripper Shoes
  3. Hooker Shoes
  4. All of the above

If you picked 1, 2, 3, or 4, you'd be right. Let's say you're a hooker in Atlantic City, and you need yourself some shoes. Listen up: Take a left at Caesar's Palace, and walk away from the Boardwalk. Keep walking until you see outlets galore. Specifically, some shoe warehouse called Shoe Whorehouse or something like that. It's on your right.

Here's what you're going to find:



A hooker is only as good as her shoes. How are you gonna reel in the customer base if you're wearing a pair of Birkenstocks? You ain't, mama!



I couldn't very well critique the selection without trying on a pair myself. It's safe to say that I had the entire store cracking up. I'm not sure what was so funny; none of them bitches could rock these boots the way I did:



I'm not sure if I'd recommend these boots. They're too hot. I mean, sexy hot, yes, but also smokin' hot temperature type hot. I was sweating my balls off.
And you didn't think that I was that type of hooker!

8 comments:

Teri said...

wow, it's like DSW but in whorehouse AC land, simply amazing.

those boots were smoking hot.

whipcreamy said...

went to DSW for the first time this weekend. What a BAAAAgin.

Creepy said...

You can get crabs in Los Angeles too. I got a case while in college there.

anne altman said...

how much does LA charge for a case of crabs?

Creepy said...

I was treated at the school medical center so forunately there was no cost to me. They gave me the toxic shampoo for free.

So, no pic of you with the sexy boots on? Tease.

anne altman said...

that's me in the mirrror there. what's it look like a mannequin? i know. i look that good.

newbluebaby said...

Yea, but where is the rest of the picture!? That could be any pair of nice gams!

anne altman said...

ha! "any pair of nice gams." like that's even possible.