Friday, September 29, 2006

You Like Fermented Horse Urine? I Like Fermented Horse Urine!


Borat Sagdiyev (also known as Sacha Baron Cohen) was in Washington D.C. yesterday. Having been rejected admission to the White House by security, he stood outside of the Kazakhstani Embassy to make remarks including:

"Jagshemash, my name Borat Sagdiyev. ... I would like comment on recent advertisements on television and in media about my nation of Kazakhstan, saying that women are treated equally, and that all religions are tolerated — these are disgusting fabrications."


I cannot wait to see his movie, "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan"



Oh, I'm in love. Of course, he's probably already got a lady. They always do. We're myspace friends, you know. No, I'm not bragging, I'm just saying. Yes, there is a difference.

2 comments:

Brandy For Sale. said...

He's engaged to Isla Fisher, who is a hilarious redhead from Australia (I think- maybe New Zealand?). She was in "Pilot Season" on Trio and was hilarious, and, I hear, in "wedding Crashes". Haven't seen it.

I've had a Sasha Baron Cohen thing since I saw him as Ali G in the Madonna "Music" video way back when. He is too good to be true.

jasonbob said...

cheap jordans
yeezy boost 350 v2
jordan shoes
louboutin outlet
supreme outlet
converse
golden goose outlet
kd shoes
bape clothing
nike off white
xiaofang20191229