Thursday, June 22, 2006

Feng Shui Fun Facts

This is information has been distilled into it's most rotten and least-finessed form by yours truly, but they're feng shui facts, man. Just the facts.

  1. There's a "male" and "female" side of the bed. If you're at the foot of the bed facing the headboard, the "male" side of the bed is the right side, female on the left. (I sleep on the "incorrect" side of the bed, the male side, but I'm not married, so all is moot, mofo.
  2. The male side of the bed should be closest to the door.
  3. The bed should be flanked with two nightstands/end tables, not one.

If you're in violation of any of these things you're headed for divorce.

Sorry to break it to you that way.

Good luck with everything.

Buh-bye.

4 comments:

newbluebaby said...

I have a black belt in Feng Shui. It can also be used as a head wrap or ascot. I'm deadly fashionable.

@alyssa ettinger said...

speaking of male and female... did you know that at the post office tehy refer to the empty giant mail bins (the ones that are canvas and have wheels) as females, and the full ones as males? as in, " i need a female bin"

Berry said...

Wow. That's exactly how our room is set up. I must be some sort of natural Feng Shuier.

If ever I want to break up with Main Man, I'll just sneakily move the bedroom furniture around and see if he gets the hint.

Carolyn said...

I sleep on the male side of the bed, but I work and my husband takes care of the baby, so it just feels right.