Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Pizza Hut Salad Bar

Nice van, huh? I like the van too.


Whenever I think of the Pizza Hut Salad Bar, I think of one thing, and one thing only:

Green peas mixed in with the chocolate pudding.

Bleeeecchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkppppppprrrrrrr. (I just got a chill).

Why is the pea container next to the chocolate pudding container?

Why the fuck is there chocolate pudding in the salad bar in the first place?

Why am I thinking about Pizza Hut Salad Bar in the first place?

I'm going to lunch.



9 comments:

Valerie said...

Didn't know they still have Pizza Hut.

newbluebaby said...

Once there were parking lots
Now it's a peaceful oasis
you got it, you got it

This was a Pizza Hut
Now it's all covered with daisies
you got it, you got it

I miss the honky tonks,
Dairy Queens, and 7-Elevens
you got it, you got it

And as things fell apart
Nobody paid much attention

Sara said...

I, myself, am a huge fan of cottage cheese. Damned if there isn't a piece of a) lettuce or b) a crouton every, single, F-ing time I get my cottage cheese from a salad bar. On the flipside, I have often been disturbed by the amount of cottage cheese that ends up in the pleasant, red, jell-o cubes.

anne altman said...

oh i'm gonna be sick

anne altman said...

oh i'm gonna be sick

Jen said...

That's the funniest post I have read all day.

I laughed out loud when I read it.

thank you!
HAHahAHAHA

nouseforaname said...

I don't do Buffets for that reason. The word buffet- brings thoughts of flies laying their eggs in my potato salad. Ughh!

anne altman said...

you and my mother both.

her advice which i most often to listen to depending on the height of the salad bar: never eat at anything with a sneeze guard

i eat at adult-sized sneeze guarded bars so as to avoid children's fingers in sticky puddings. i guess i eat the fly eggs in the potato salad.

whatevs.

Imelda said...

I worked at Pizza Hut during my first year at Uni. One night I lost a Band-Aid in the dough machine. Never did find the little sucker.

Oh well.