Friday, June 16, 2006

Sure, I've Puked At the W Hotel

but i never did this.

Not to my knowledge, anyway. And even if I did, I can assure you, when the time comes that I decide to have a gin and tonic, 4 glasses of wine, 3 margaritas, and 4 shots of Jaegermeister, I do "drunk" much more gracefully. Where the fuck is her dignity? How is she going to barf if she's too preoccupied with screaming? Amateur.

I'll tell you how many times I watched this if you do. Please note, link does not contain actual puking.

8 comments:

Berry said...

Um... before I click on the link....

Is there graphic puking involved? Because I can't take graphic puking. Lemme know if it's "Berry Safe".

anne altman said...

berry safe

Valerie said...

OMGGGGG, fucking HILARIOUS!!!!!! What a freakin newbie! She's fired!

Berry said...

Yup. That'll sober you up!

Max Tesatora said...

I honestly just checkled and cried a little at the same time.

Unknown said...

I gotta quit reading your site in the middle of the night..my screams of laughter and hysteria scare my cats and dogs..and I notice the neighbors are peering out from behind their blinds..

Max Tesatora said...

What is 'checkling' anyway? To paraphrase that new Sonic commercial, "I have no clue."

anne altman said...

checkle away, peeps!

checkling and other noises go unremarked here in new york. which is why sometimes i worry if in case i got stabbed by an intruder with my own kitchen knife, nobody would do anything. "Best not to get involved..."