Wednesday, June 21, 2006

You Know What's Kind Of Unfortunate?


A bearded lady.

There's this pretty girl at work whom I rode the elevator with this afternoon, and I had a chance to get a really good look at her and why she's so beautiful. Turns out it's everything save for the 5:00 shadow on her chinny chin chin, and this was about 1:30. Poor thing. It's black, and stubbly, and really friggin' unfortunate. They say you can't have it all, and I guess you really can't.

Unwanted hair.

Wanted hair.

Sigh.

I know someone who lasered her bush off. It cost thousands and thousands of dollars.

Hmm.

6 comments:

matt said...

My friend is slated to marry a girl with a beard in a few weeks. I once joked that the wedding cake will have a Groom and an Abraham Lincoln on top of it.

anne altman said...

will the cake have Nair frosting?

KleoPatra said...

She should shave it and give it to a bald guy...

Sharon Shiner said...

I work with a woman here at work who has a full mustache. She tries to hide it with joleen bleach, and that just makes it worse, because she has brown hair.
Verrrry hard to work with. I don't know where to look on her face...

anne altman said...

you sure do!

then you tell her she could clean up out there in coney island!

@alyssa ettinger said...

ok, there is a rx cream that severely slows down growth. (i am one of the few women with no unwanted hair. hah... but some friends have made me promise that if they end up in comas i'm to go to their bedsides with tweezers.)