Monday, July 31, 2006

All Of My Loving

Hi, kids. I know I was telling you all about myspace and how much more I want to submerge myself in virtual reality. I'm decidedly more popular there than in the regular reality. Not really, though you will notice, Eminem is my friend and stuff.

Anyway, my man Dave Hill is totally talented at everything he does, but especially singing falsetto-type backup and just generally jamming his ass off on guitar in his sweet band, Valley Lodge. If you hit me at myspace, their inf*cktious song, "All Of My Loving" starts playing immediately. And it's good. And by the end of the day, after you've been humming it for hours, you'll say, "Wow, Anne, you know some talented people. Why aren't they on the O.C. yet?" And I'll say, "Beats me. Hey, you have something in your teeth."

2 comments:

Teri said...

hey good song, I'm gonna check them out. thanks for the new band push.

Fargrave said...

Dave rules! You should check out is "Explosion!" at the UCB sometime. Good stuff.

Rock on!