Monday, July 24, 2006

Oh, Oprah



"When I was 22 years old and working as a TV anchor in Baltimore, there was a young production assistant in the newsroom, Gayle King. One night there was a snowstorm and she couldn't get home. I said, 'Hey, you can spend the night at my house.' She said, 'I don't have any panties.' I said, 'Well, I do. I have clean panties, and once I give 'em to you, you don't have to give 'em back.'"

- Oprah Winfrey

Oh, Oprah. 4 things:
  1. I think you're great.
  2. I think your friend Gayle has teeth made for radio.
  3. I think despite rumors you're not lesbians with each other.
  4. Why did you have to go and use the p word? And twice?

Good Grief.

9 comments:

Valerie said...

ACKKKKKKK! And you just repeated it twice. I hate that word!!!!!!

But love Oprah!

Jen said...

I hate that word too
what a horrible word..

Dale said...

Saying Oprah's name twice is worse that the p word no? Oprah thinks she's Jesus. I love and hate that about her.

Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

I think she is a lesbian with Stedman.

matt said...

Didn't Gayle play the title character in that movie, "Radio"?

Dale said...

Matt - That's hilarious.

Elizabeth said...

I don't like Oprah and therefore am not surprised at her using this disgusting word as if it's the word of the week.

newbluebaby said...

Oprah sniffer.

@alyssa ettinger said...

i've yet to meet anyone in real life who uses that word, except one freakish ex boyfriend and it flipped me out when he said it.