Sunday, July 16, 2006

Smooches!

I went to see sharp-as-scissors sisters Brandy Barber and Sara Allocco's variety show, The Kissing Booth: America is COOL! at the D-Lounge last night. Was it hot? I'll say! Hot enough to be called The Makin' Out Tough Booth, people, and I'm a prude!

Let's see, in addition to the two hot twats who host the thing, guests included Sean Crespo, Matt McCarthy, Jack Kukoda, and the lovely Brooke Van Poppelen. Special appearances by The Royal We's Jerry Miller (who mooned the audience) and blogosphere's very own Matt Sears! (he worked a fine door). See sidebar for more details on these peeps as blogger is ANNOYING!

So I wore a pretty pink frock, had a few drinks, enjoyed the ha-has and then pestered Brian Van Nieuwenhoven to take my picture. TAKE MY PICTURE! TAKE MY PICTURE! He didn't seem too interested in taking my picture, in fact, he seemed averse to taking my picture. Yet he seemed quite interested in taking everyone else's picture. Except when I might be in the picture.

Why would he discriminate? What you think you're better than me (I), Brian Van Niewenhoven? What, you think all these other people are better than me (I)? I looked pretty in pink, for cryin' out loud!

Doesn't he know who I am?

I mean, was?

I mean, whatever, man. So what, I got the dress at Target. You didn't know that.

If you've got to beg a photographer to take your picture, I mean, well...

Finally I kicked him in the balls a few times and here's one of me with the King of the Fire Bushes, Matt McCarthy:








Another with me and Jerry Miller, who looks like one of Jerry's Kids or Jerry's Fund in this picture. He hails from Buffalo but happens to be a Red Sox fan, and people need to know this because it might be his greatest quality. I appear also a little retarded:




View the rest of the photos here, and see the one of me, Sara and Matt Sears. It may explain a little about why the photographer was avoiding me. Why can't I just take a nice picture?

13 comments:

Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

you DO take nice pictures. the camera likes you. you orta be in pictures!

Sharon Shiner said...

dink -you look Hot.

Berry said...

But why are you pouring your beer on the floor in the second pic?

anne altman said...

um...because it was "hot like me?"
i have no clue.

Valerie said...

you so purdy!

Lauren K said...

I hear everyone talked about blogs all night. Snore.

anne altman said...

i thought we were talking about dogs! makes sense why nobody wanted to listen to my dog story. he dies in the end.

Lauren K said...

Aww! You've ruined it for me.

Peter said...

Tell the girl in the red polka-dots that I like her, and then ask her if she likes me. Ok?

anne altman said...

yeah, no kidding!


sigh.


if i were only the girl in the red polka dots...

the girl in pink never gets the guy. f*ck! i'm so STUPID.

Peter said...

No way Anne, you were the belle of the ball!

The girl in the red polka dots was just a cheap harlot, selling her ass for jello-shots. That camera guy wouldn't know class if it kicked him in the balls...a couple times.

Brandy For Sale. said...

You were the bestest of the best, Altman. You were, and you are.

anne altman said...

(tears)