Wednesday, July 26, 2006

You Can Tell a Lot About a Person


Once when my sister and I were walking down the street we saw a banana peel on the sidewalk. Without discussing it first, we simultaneously threw our legs out and did a fake slip/fall combined with a "WWWHHOOOOAAAAAA!"

I happen to think that people can be broken down into two types:

1) The person who sees a banana peel on the sidewalk and does the "WHHOOOOOAAAAA!"
2) The person who sees the banana peel on the sidewalk and keeps walking

7 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm the former.

Chris Battle said...

...or 3)the person who sees the banana peel and kicks it in the path of some unwitting dupe.

I'm not admitting to anything, btw.

Elizabeth said...

or 4) the person who says WHOOAAAA, laughs, and then leaves the banana peel there.

Berry said...

or 5) the person who plants the banana peel on the sidewalk and then hides to watch the reactions of numbers 1) to 4).

(seriously, I'm giddy at the thought.)

newbluebaby said...

I'm with Liz. Joke. Laugh. Walk away.

I'll also hold a banana like a phone and scream "YELLOW!?" But I'm sure that doesn't classify as a type of person. Just a weirdo.

mellowlee said...

Ooo, number 4) as Liz said for sure. too funny!

anne altman said...

listen, #1 and #4 are the same. i said nothing about throwing it in the trash. the banana peel thing is just using litter creatively.