Monday, July 31, 2006

Rigged

The Lotto numbers for Saturday?

5, 10, 15, 25, 30, 35

I'm suspicious. Look at the almost continuity of it all. Plus, 6 fuckers won. That's right. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just saying that...

Well, I'm just saying that if I knew that a combination like that would win, then you know, I would have picked it, is all.

So, I'm going to sulk here for awhile if you don't mind. The good news is that nobody won the Mega Millions, but it just doesn't seem like good news right now. I need a little time to get my head around this loss.

2 comments:

Teri said...

um, I agree with you. i have never seen a lotto like this before. someone rigged it and didn't let you in on the secret. that's just shameful.

Elizabeth said...

those numbers are just too obvious for anyone to pick! i know the law of possibilities makes it just as likely as any other combination but i think it's another piece of evidence that the lottery breeds laziness. before and after winning, apparently.