Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What a Great Gift Idea!

Apple Sitter Set - #45066

If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, this set of 8 characters will keep you feeling well for a long time. Add personality to the kitchen counter or window sill. Hand-painted polyresin with dangling legs and posable arms. Each approx. 4 3/4"H.

Price: $14.99

Availability: In Stock.


You mean I can get a set of crap (with dangling legs and posable arms) to dust and clutter up my kitchen for only $14.99? Surely I've died and gone to heaven? If not, I hope there are hand-painted polyresin characters with dangling legs and posable arms waiting for me when I get there.

11 comments:

Bello (Buddy) Manjaro said...

i can't have those things in my house. they whisper to me as i walk by.

whipcreamy said...

even though that product is ridiculous, i still think it is cute...fruits and veggies with faces please me.

anne altman said...

no need to wrap your christmas present then, i suppose.

yeah for me!

Berry said...

... and this brings up the same old question:

Would these qualify as individual units, or would they need to be tossed as a "group" unit, Feng Shui-ingly speaking?

I'm not sure the rules are clear when it comes to limbed fruit.

whipcreamy said...

well then no need to wrap your christmas present for 2007.

anne altman said...

feng shui says: each needs to be pitched counted as a group, or counted individually, either way, you must also pitch the person who gave them to you.

newbluebaby said...

No...No...No.... I can't have those near me when I'm tripping. Ever.

anne altman said...

but i never said i liked fruits and veggies with faces on them. that was your pleasure.

why don't you just take a dump under the xmas tree instead?

whipcreamy said...

oh...is that YOUR pleasure?

Elizabeth said...

you've hit the motherload junk with this find. i have to say, though, it does belong in the altman family. your mom would freak.

anne altman said...

yes, brings to mind the store we saw in the mall, the Klutter Kloset or whatever it was called? the one she wouldn't stand within 50 feet of?